Day Support Staff
Typical working hours are 8:00 – 4:30, with a lunch break. Responsibilities include driving morning and afternoon routes, working with groups of individuals with disabilities, and completing required state and county paperwork and documentation throughout the week.
* A minimum of 1 year of experience working directly with adults with disabilities
* Good communication skills, including the ability to speak and write clearly in English
* Highly compassionate and caring
* The ability to see potential in adults with disabilities
* Multiple years of experience working directly with multiple adults with disabilities
* Good natured individuals who are able to leave personal problems out of the workplace
* Individuals who enjoy life and can make any ordinary situation FUN!
Benefits (full time workers):
* Health Coverage, including medical, dental and vision
* Paid time off
* Paid holidays off
* Flexible Spending accounts
* Life insurance
* Short term disability
* Long term disability
* Employee Assistance Program
If interested please send your resume to Careers@allRfriends.com or call 614-357-1414 for more information!